JPEGView 1.0.37 is a basic image viewer which supports many of the most popular image formats either floating around the web or even RAW formats produced by more advanced digital SLR (or mirror-less) cameras. Some of the types JPEGView supports are those by Canon, Nikon and Sony Alphas. Despite the small size of the program, it doesn't lack in its support of file formats. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. JPEGView is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is JPEGView safe to download?
We tested the file JPEGView_1.0.37.zip with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does JPEGView work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus JPEGView may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of JPEGView are available?
The current version of JPEGView is 1.0.37 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 1.0.36, 184.108.40.206, 1.0.34, 1.0.33 and 220.127.116.11. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
JPEGView supports over 16 common image formats including BMP, CR2, Canon, DCR, EXIF, GIF, JPEG, JPG, Nikon, PLY, PNG, RAW, Sony, TGA, TIFF and WEBP.
Alternatives to JPEGView available for download
- Alternate Pic ViewImage slideshow viewer and image manipulation application.
- Free Photo ViewerFree photo viewer with EXIF support and RAW image viewing.
- FreeVimagerFreeVimager is a free image viewer and editor. It can play AVI and audio files.
- XnView PortableSoftware for reading, viewing, and processing all your images.
- Mini CAD ViewerViewing and zooming in of DWG, DWF and SXF CAD files.
- IrfanView All PluginsCollection of free plugins that improves and adds on to the already impression functionality of the image viewer and editor IrfanView.
- IrfanViewA popular and highly successful image viewer with plug-in support.
- Digital Photo ProfessionalViewer and editor that processes RAW and JPG images produced by Canon EOS digital cameras.
- IP Camera ViewerFree IP camera monitoring software views multiple cameras.
- PlayMemories HomeOfficial Sony software that allows users to download, organize, edit and share photos and videos from Sony cameras.